Re: Requesting feedback on draft Community Group Report about a minimum representation of potential drug-drug interaction knowledge and evidence

Hi Richard and all,

Hopefully there is still time to consider including something about the
following in your report.

There's an online system  that supports writing and running of
self-explaining data apps, specified in open vocabulary English.

Here's a summary slide about the system --
https://www.executable-english.com/internet_business_logic_in_a_nutshell.pdf

One of the example applications of the system is a set of English
statements that describes drug-drug interactions, using a significant
database.

Here's an example executable English statement:

the drug brand some-BrandID1 some-name1 has an active ingredient
some-IngredientID1 some-IDescr1
the drug brand some-BrandID2 some-name2 has an active ingredient
some-IngredientID2 some-IDescr2
that-BrandID1 is not equal that-BrandID2
that-IngredientID1 is not equal that-IngredientID2
that-IngredientID1 interacts with that-IngredientID2 as described by
some-IIText
the drugs that-name1 and that-name2 have active ingredients that interact

A collection of such statements that can be run directly (without further
'programming') is at
https://www.executable-english.com/demo_agents/HclsDrugDb1.agent

There's also a short video about the system and this application at
https://www.executable-english.com/ibldrugdbdemo1.htm

I hope this may be of interest. Thanks for comments, and apologies to folks
who have seen this before.

                                                        -- Adrian
Adrian Walker
Executable English LLC