Re: Data models for personal health devices etc.

Dear,

In my PhD I worked with a medical wearable (ECG device) and I did a review
on existing standards, such as HL7 FHIR, W3C SSN/SOSA and ETSI SAREF,
besides other "data models". My thesis is available here (see chapter 8):
https://doi.org/10.3990/1.9789402815870

- I'd like also to highlight the current special task force from ETSI in
this same direction (STF566):
•    eHealth/ Ageing-well domain use cases and available existing data
models, in close collaboration with AIOTI, the H2020 Large Scale Pilots,
ETSI (in particular EP eHealth and TC SmartBAN) and oneM2M.
•    Wearables domain use cases and available existing data models, in
close collaboration with AIOTI, the H2020 Large Scale Pilots, ETSI (in
particular TC SmartBAN) and oneM2M.

https://portal.etsi.org/STF/STFs/STFHomePages/STF566

- And the ongoing ACTIVAGE project:
ACTIVAGE is a European Multi Centric Large Scale Pilot on Smart Living
Environments. The main objective is to build the first European IoT
ecosystem across 9 Deployment Sites (DS) in seven European countries,
reusing and scaling up underlying open and proprietary IoT platforms,
technologies and standards, and integrating new interfaces needed to
provide interoperability across these heterogeneous platforms, that will
enable the deployment and operation at large scale of Active & Healthy
Ageing IoT based solutions and services, supporting and extending the
independent living of older adults in their living environments, and
responding to real needs of caregivers, service providers and public
authorities.

https://www.activageproject.eu/

Best regards,

Joao Moreira, PhD