Re: PDDI Min Info Task Force - status and invite to participate on an HL7 project

Please note that the options for participation with HL7 workgroup on the
PDDI CDS implementation guide  are United States Eastern times:

Mondays             Noon – 1:00 pm

Tuesdays             11:00 am – Noon  or 4:00 – 5:00 pm

Wednesdays      11 - 1

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational