Re: [EXTERNAL] PDDI Min Info Task Force - status and invite to participate on an HL7 project

Richard,

Sorry that I did not get a chance to talk with you at AMIA.

 >>>Bi-weekly project meetings are pending. If any of  you are interested
in
participating in the open HL7 CDS project - please reply with your
preferred dates/times from the options shown below:

I am interested in participating in the open HL7 CDS project for PDDI. Can
you advise whether the dates/times you gave are Eastern time?

Thanks,

-Guoqian