Demo video comparing ShExMap with INTER-IoT approach for RDF-to-RDF translation

We did not have a FHIR/RDF teleconference today, but Eric helped me put
together this little demo of using ShExMap to translate an RDF payload
from a source schema to a target schema:
https://youtu.be/z5hx_1zMB2c

The files needed are on github, and ShExMap can be run from the browser,
so you can easily try it yourself, without installing anything:
https://github.com/rdf-pipeline/translators/tree/master/src/shex/ipsm

This is the same example that Pawel and Kasia used to demonstrate
INTER-IoT translation using IPSM.  It therefore provides a simple
comparison with the IPSM approach.  We plan to discuss this on next
week's FHIR/RDF call.

Thanks,
David Booth