Re: Chair nomination for W3C HCLS group

I think it would be fantastic if Michel Dumontier would be willing to
co-chair the Community Group.  Michel did a great job chairing the
Interest Group, and it would be great to have the continuity of his
leadership in the Community Group.

To this end, I hereby nominate Michel Dumontier as co-chair.

Michel, I hope you're willing!

Thanks,
David Booth