Re: PDDI Min Info Model Task Force - Please review penultimate Community Group Note by 5/17/18

Thank you Sam!

All  - my assistant Austin and I are collecting issues and comments from
contributors as github issues on the Community Group Note repo
(https://github.com/w3c/hcls-drug-drug-interaction/issues).

*The commenting period ends on May 17th. *

I plan to send doodle poll out shortly for an 'all team' meeting in the
beginning of June to report on how we addressed straightforward issues
and discuss issues that require consensus to address (such as Sam's
comment about changing the human readable labels for the the MPIO
concepts 'seriousness' and 'severity') .

Keep the comments coming!

best,
-Rich

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Clinical and Translational Science in the Clinical and Translational
Science Institute
Director of the Informatics Core for the Center of Excellence for Natural Product- Drug Interaction Research (NaPDI)
Faculty, Center for Pharmaceutical Policy and Prescribing
Faculty, Geriatric Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Gero-Informatics Research and Training Program
University of Pittsburgh
rdb20@pitt.edu
Office: 412-648-9219
Twitter: @bhaapgh