Re: PDDI Min Info Model Task Force - Please review penultimate Community Group Note by 5/17/18

From: Sam Habiel <sam.habiel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 10:51:26 -0400
To: Richard Boyce <rdb20@pitt.edu>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, public-hclscg@w3.org, Yu Lin <linikujp@gmail.com>, Brian LeBaron <brian.lebaron@va.gov>, hocumrx@gmail.com, CJVITALE@partners.org, Cui.Tao@uth.tmc.edu, Dan Malone <malone@pharmacy.arizona.edu>, Daniela Oliveira <daniela.oliveira@insight-centre.org>, Eric Miller <eric@squishymedia.com>, draper.evan@mayo.edu, George Lilly <glilly@glilly.net>, gmcevoy@ashp.org, Jodi Schneider <jschneider@pobox.com>, Harry Hochheiser <harryh@pitt.edu>, Jeff Nielson <jeffnielson@gmail.com>, Jaideep Sundaram <sundaram.medimmune@gmail.com>, jrhorn@u.washington.edu, jklimek@ncpdp.org, jp@rxdoc.me, jmbanda@stanford.edu, kim.nolen@pfizer.com, Laura Slaughter <laura.slaughter@gmail.com>, lori.idemoto@gmail.com, peters@pharmacy.arizona.edu, maria.herrero@kcl.ac.uk, mkbreit@mail.med.upenn.edu, MBrochhausen@uams.edu, matthias.samwald@meduniwien.ac.at, michel.dumontier@stanford.edu, Michael.Miller@systemsbiology.org, Michael Henderson <mike@easterninformatics.com>, Michael Liebman <michael.liebman@ipqanalytics.com>, Ming Jack Po <mail@jackpo.org>, Nancy Anthracite <nancy@worldvista.org>, nick.tatonetti@columbia.edu, hassanzadeh@us.ibm.com, "He, Yongqun" <yongqunh@med.umich.edu>, Olivier Bodenreider <olivier@nlm.nih.gov>, beyan@dbis.rwth-aachen.de, Øystein Nytrø <nytroe@idi.ntnu.no>, rthirumaran@genelex.com, ratnesh.sahay@insight-centre.org, Freimuth.Robert@mayo.edu, Scott Nelson <scott.nelson.rx@gmail.com>, Serkan A <serkanayvaz@gmail.com>, SPE@usp.org, valerie@genelex.com, Xia Jing <xjing2007@gmail.com>, eag60@pitt.edu, "Wiggins, Austin" <auw9@pitt.edu>
Rich,

I didn't finish the document yet, but there were two issues that I
previously raised that were not addressed:

I do not think Seriousness and Severity are semantically different to
readers. I would rather you use "Morbidity" and "Reaction Intensity" for
these terms. At least I can sorta tell these apart.

I would rather the sample XML use tags that do not include colons and are
semantically meaningful. <interaction></interaction> rather than
<MPIO:1111000>, which is meaningless to me.

--Sam