W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org > May 2017

HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda 11am ET Tue May 16: Collaboration between open source projects

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 16:44:48 -0400
To: "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4fd74b6f-c47e-217a-4345-4f3a4436bc24@dbooth.org>
Agenda:

# FHIR/RDF, MDMI and OpenEHR: Exploring collaboration/coordination 
potential across open source projects.

# Example of connecting to external ontology
## OBO?  BFO?  Dublin Core?

# Mini-ontology generation for status codes and other codes (Harold Solbrig)

# SNOMED Expressions in FHIR
## Discussion on zulip: 
https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/ontology/subject/SNOMED.20Expressions
## Turtle example: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.ttl.html
## Same example in JSON: 
http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.json.html

Pending actions:

ACTION: Rob to check on the resolution of final/amended codes (whether 
amended is an end state) 
http://build.fhir.org/valueset-observation-status.html[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Rob to work with Harold on implementing mini-ont generation 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2017/04/04-hcls-minutes.html#action04]

Henceforth we will be using this Google Hangout for our teleconference:
http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf

Please install and test Google Hangouts in advance!
https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en

Agenda URL: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda

Thanks,
David Booth
Received on Monday, 15 May 2017 20:45:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 15 May 2017 20:45:27 UTC