HL7/W3C FHIR/RDF Agenda Tue Jan 24: Changing fhir:concept to rdf:type

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 20:18:13 -0500
To: "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Agenda:

  - Should we change fhir:concept to rdf:type?  Harold Solbrig ran into
issues using fhir:concept, which he discussed in San Antonio.  He later
determined that rdf:type would work better for the same purpose.

Henceforth we will be using this Google Hangout for our teleconference:
http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf

Please install and test Google Hangouts in advance!
https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en

Agenda URL: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda

Thanks,
David Booth