RE: Minutes and straw man example (was PDDI Task Force - Please comment/edit the draft IG Note by 7/1/17

hi richard,

great productive meeting.  really like how the strawman example is looking.
i don't have editing permissions on the notes, if you could update the
Michael to Michael Miller, that would be appreciated.

cheers,
michael