Re: Minutes from the 2/24/16 DDI Information task force discussion (content sub group)

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 11:45 PM, jrhorn <jrhorn@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Tim
>

> Not sure why. Not sure what it does. This is difficult to load, but it
> looks like it is a DrugBank database. I would avoid using for any clinical
> purpose.
>

> What is it?
>

> John

Apologies for being to vague.  Why are people doing this DDI work when this
great resource is already available?
If ou are not familiar with RxNorm, a little bit of observation and reading
will explain what it is.

--
Timothy W. Cook, President
Data Insights, Inc.