Re: Interested in discussing a minimal information model for drug interaction evidence and knowledge?

The kickoff meeting for the DDI Information Model Task Force will be next
week:

*Monday, 1/25/2016 at 2pm Eastern Standard Time*

We'll discuss possible objectives and team organization, outline a
timeline, and set up a regular meeting schedule. Rich Boyce says he will
try to record the meeting for those who cannot attend.

Before the call, please try to read through two papers that discuss
recommendations from a prior consensus conference meeting on drug
interaction information that was sponsored by AHRQ in 2013:
https://sites.google.com/site/ddikrandir/home/ddi_info_model_taskforce/ddi-information-model-task-force-documents

Details for joining the telcon are below.

======

Here are details for joining the meeting (GoToMeeting telcon) by web or
phone:

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, January 25, 2016 at 2:00 PM Eastern
Standard Time.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/583676621

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (213) 289-0021

Austria: +43 7 2088 2172

France: +33 (0) 170 950 589

Netherlands: +31 (0) 108 080 116

Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 516

Access Code: 583-676-621

Meeting ID: 583-676-621

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Jodi Schneider <jodi.a.schneider@gmail.com