Re: HCLS Dataset Description - Call for Implementations

Colleagues,
   Please join me at 8am Pacific on Wednesday February 17, 2016 to
discuss your implementation of the HCLS dataset descriptions.

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/micheldumontier
Optional dial in number: 716-293-8697
PIN: 88433

Thanks!

m.

Michel Dumontier, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com