Re: Question on FHIR references - relative and absolute URIs

If we want the RDF to be an equal sibling to xml and JSON then round
tripping needs to be signature safe.  At the moment, that means retaining
absolute vs. relative references.

--

*Lloyd McKenzie*, P.Eng.
Senior Consultant, Information Technology Services

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com
M: +1 587-334-1110 <1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com

*GEVITY**Informatics for a healthier world *

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by
error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it*.*

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,
my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions