BD2K Hackathon @ Stanford University Nov 18-20

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:47:14 -0700
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,
  I'd like to invite you to participate in our BD2K supported hackathon at
Stanford University Nov 18-20, just after AMIA. This will provide a great
opportunity for the HCLS community to get together and tackle some of the
outstanding needs to build a high quality, reliable network of biomedical
data and to use these in discovery.

  Please have a look at the wiki [1], get registered, and submit your
project ideas for you and other participants to work on!

[1] https://goo.gl/9FrjQl

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com