Re: SQL to RDF access ?

Hi;

My understanding is that Andrea wants the opposite: rewrite SQL queries to
SPARQL queries, not access to SQL DBs with SPARQL. Anyway if the latter is
the case, apart from D2R, the new Stardog release includes virtual graphs
to access tabular (SQL, CSV files, ... ) data:
http://docs.stardog.com/#_virtual_graphs.

Mikel

--
Mikel Egaña Aranguren, Ph.D.