Re: SQL to RDF access ?

Hi Andrea, I think that D2R Server is very helpful here:
http://d2rq.org/d2r-server

All can be done with a mapping file that you configure. The server
provides a SPARQL web query  interface (SNORQL) but also can dump to an
RDF file that you load in a separate store.

hope it helps,
-R

--
Richard D Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics