Re: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Hi Marc,

> On 03/06/2015 05:52 PM, Marc Twagirumukiza wrote:
>> Hi David,
>> Sorry to jump again into this discussion.
>> Is it possible to put such discussion in a kind of issue tracker/wiki/or
>> something else? With 3 columns: the topic, the discussion thread, and
>> the conclusion (where possible)?

We could use the W3C issue tracker for this.  I intended to use it
earlier, but fell off that idea when I had some lingering W3C account
problems that got in the way -- lack of correct access rights.  However,
I think those have now been resolved, so we could start using the W3C
issue tracker if we think it will help.  What we'll need is a concise
statement of each issue, which can just be sent to the lists.
Describing an issue is sometimes a challenge, because often multiple
issues get tangled together and it takes some work to sort them out.
But we can also clarify as we go along.

Thanks!
David Booth