Re: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Both OWL and RDFS are abstract models with no particular serialization.
Ontologies are usually serialized as RDF/XML (that's what's in a .owl file,
usually), but can just as easily be serialized to JSON-LD, Turtle, OWL
Abstract Syntax, Manchester Notation, or many others. Generally, RDF/XML
and Turtle are the easiest for existing toolkits to use, although many of
them are starting to support JSON-LD too.

Jim