Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

Several comments:
1. I'm not clear on the benefit of defining prefixes for every resource and
type.  The alternative is a single "fhir" prefix
2. We need to include something in the instances that identifies order for
array elements
3. Do we need to declare type everywhere?  Quite often, the type can be
inferred from the context and the property name by consulting the
resource/data type definition ontology.  Explicitly listing types
everywhere adds verbosity to the instances and also adds complexity to the
conversion process
4. Not sure why we have nodes underneath "div".  Can't we just have "div"
be of type string for our purposes?

Additional things to add to our example:
- a nested structure (e.g. DiagnosticReport.image)
- a reference to an external resource (outside the bundle) and reference to
something within the bundle (local, full reference-version independent,
full reference-version dependent)
- a codeable concept with multiple codings
- a coding with version declared
- a coding with valueset declared
- a coding with code but no system
- an instance of identifier
- an "id" attribute on an element
- a reference to the same id attribute (likely from an extension)
- an extension with a simple type
- an extension with a complex type
- an extension that repeats and has multiple values
- an element that is an instance a choice (element name is something[x])
- a reference to Questionnaire or one of the other resources that has
recursion.  Could just be added to the bundle

*Lloyd McKenzie*Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com
M: +1 587-334-1110 <1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com

*GEVITY**Informatics for a healthier world *

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by
error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it*.*

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,
my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions