RE: CodeableThingy

Attached is the OWL you provided. Maybe there was something else?

Tony

From: Lloyd McKenzie [mailto:lloyd@lmckenzie.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:03 PM
To: Anthony Mallia
Cc: David Booth; w3c semweb HCLS; its@lists.hl7.org
Subject: Re: CodeableThingy

In the OWL XML I provided, I used subclass - because I know that works.  You're welcome to experiment with equivalent class.

Lloyd McKenzie, P.Eng.
Senior Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com<mailto:lmckenzie@gevityinc.com>
M: +1 587-334-1110<tel:1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com<http://gevityinc.com/>

GEVITY
Informatics for a healthier world

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer, my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions