Fwd: health.schema.org Extension

FYI.  I just noticed that this never got forwarded to the HCLS and ITS
lists.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:  health.schema.org Extension
Date:  Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:27:46 +0200
From:  Marc Twagirumukiza <twamarc@gmail.com>
To:  public-schemed@w3.org, W3C Web Schemas Task Force
<public-vocabs@w3.org>
CC:  jos.deroo@agfa.com, Dirk Colaert <dirk.colaert@agfa.com>,
els.lion@agfa.com

Hi Colleagues,
Hi Dan Brickley,

Here are some preliminary informations to start the health.schema.org
<http://health.schema.org> Extension.

1) The name: health.schema.org <http://health.schema.org> (See votes
communicated earlier)
2) The short overview of the extension: See
https://github.com/twamarc/ScheMed/issues/1)
"
The medical extension refines and improves schema.org
<http://schema.org>'s medical/healthcare vocabulary that was initially
published in 2012 (see
http://blog.schema.org/2012/06/health-and-medical-vocabulary-for.htmlhttp://schema.org/docs/meddocs.html
).

Taking into various integration points post-2012 changes (e.g. Audience,
action / muscleAction, Enumeration), and with community effort to extend
and polish existing version (e.g adding other concepts like the Medical
Encounter, Medical Procedure, Health, Health Insurance, Genetics ), it
moves the existing schema.org <http://schema.org>'s medical vocabulary
into a dedicated extension called 'health.schema.org
<http://health.schema.org>.
"
3)Technical work of revisiting the draft in #11
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/11> and re-structuring: ONGOING

PLANNED:
4) The list of terms that are moved (todo: list).
5) The list of terms that are renamed (todo: list) with the core.
6) The list of terms that are renamed (todo: list) and moved into the
extension.
7) The list of terms that are created (todo: list) within the core.
8) The list of terms that are created (todo: list) within the extension.
9) The list of terms that are somewhat medically-related terms but
remain in the core (todo: list, e.g. http://schema.org/Recipe).
10)The list of extension-related discussions that are noted as relevant
(todo: list, e.g. GS1, nutrition/food, ...).
11) The list of terms that are related standards groups that have been
identified and invited to comment. (todo: list).

+

12)Coordinate with Food type (help further with foodWarning and
recipeIngredient) #458

Regards,
Marc