Re: San Antonio Summary & Agenda for Tue Jan 27 HL7 ITS / W3C HCLS teleconference: FHIR Ontology Requirements

Hi, David,

In the conference call this morning, we agreed to make FHIR common model
for data element management and value set binding as a separate project
outside FHIR Ontology project. It is a good timing as we at Mayo are
actively working on producing a Semantic Web-based metadata repository
informed by ISO 11179 for FHIR. Can we discuss the project in the
following meetings and see whether the community would be interested in
working on the requirements and use cases for the project?

Thanks,

-Guoqian