Re: [LLD] Reminder: Dataset Descriptions telco today 8AM PST / 11AM EST / 5PM CET

Hi Michael,
  We would welcome a contribution in this regard. You can imagine that
databases would be able to discuss the number of "records" of a
certain type; the total number of "data points", and could possibly
provide type-relation counts based on schema analysis. there's at
least one statistic - number of graphs, which wouldn't apply.

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com