Re: [LLD] Reminder: Dataset Descriptions telco today 8AM PST / 11AM EST / 5PM CET

Hi Michael,
  I think the core statistics probably could be used for non-RDF
datasets, but we haven't examined the issue closely.

m.
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com