Keynote: Larry Masinter (Adobe) at Sepublica

From: Alexander Garcia Castro <alexgarciac@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:07:11 -0500
To: W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Good news for all those who are wondering about Adobe and the semantic web.
Larry Masinter (http://larry.masinter.net) will be with us at Sepublica. He
will be our keynote speaker with "Getting More Data Through the Publication
Pipelineā€. Larry will also participate in our round table, so if you want
to discuss the semantic web and document formats used for publication,this
is the right moment

Dont forget to submit your paper to Sepublica,
http://sepublica.mywikipaper.org/drupal/

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/