Re: FHIR examples for driving ontology developments?

Well, there's examples for every resource.  When we're done, the build
process will be producing an RDF version of every one of those.  (And an
OWL/RDFS version of every profile - and possibly value set - instance.)
 For the RDF version, I don't think it much matters.  For the profile and
value sets, we'll need to look for examples that exercise each of the
features we're working on.  We can dig those up on a case by case basis.

*Lloyd McKenzie*Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com
M: +1 587-334-1110 <1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com

*GEVITY**Informatics for a healthier world *

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by
error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it*.*

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,
my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions