Summary of HL7 RDF / W3C COI call: FHIR Ontology Requirements consensus & Common model work

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:34:36 -0500
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.hl7.org>
On today's call we reached consensus on FHIR ontology requirements,
though we did not yet formally approve them because the HL7 co-chair was
unable to join the call:
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements

Guoqian Jaing and Eric Prud'hommeaux also discussed work at Mayo on a
common model for data element management and value set binding,
leveraging ISO 11179:
http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/0203-11179-egp/
Eric also asked who else would be interested in a data Validation and
Transformation task force, and three people indicated interest.

Full meeting record:
http://www.w3.org/2015/02/10-hcls-minutes.html

David Booth