Re: Summary of HL7 RDF / W3C COI call: FHIR Ontology Requirements

Lloyd, I do agree that if there is an explicit declaration of the number of
instances of "something", as with the subclass that you suggested, then the
reasoning on minimum cardinality clearly works - and as long as that's done
consistently it would be fine (although maybe cumbersome?).  I was thinking
of the other situation, without an explicit declaration and where the
instances are "counted".

Rob

--
Robert Hausam, MD