Re: Summary of HL7 RDF / W3C COI call: FHIR Ontology Requirements

Hi Rob,

It was working just fine for minimum cardinality.  If you have a rule that
says "must have at least one" and your instances says "I'm a subclass of
the things that have exactly zero", the validator will detect the error.
And we can do that because we know exactly what elements can potentially be
allowed and can thus assert what has a cardinality of zero if they're
missing from the instance.

*Lloyd McKenzie*Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com
M: +1 587-334-1110 <1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com

*GEVITY**Informatics for a healthier world *

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by
error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it*.*

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,
my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions