Summary of HL7 RDF / W3C COI call: FHIR Ontology Requirements

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:45:15 -0500
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "its@lists.hl7.org" <its@lists.HL7.org>
On today's call we almost finished working out our FHIR ontology
requirements.  Only two points remain to be resolved:
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements

   - Sajjad suggested that the wording of requirement #11 be changed to
be clearer, and agreed to suggest new wording.  Current wording: "Enable
Inference: The FHIR ontology must enable OWL/RDFS inference."

  - Paul Knapp noted that requirement #16 is related to requirement #2,
and suggested that they might be merged.

We did not get to other agenda today.

The full meeting log is here:
http://www.w3.org/2015/02/03-hcls-minutes.html

Thanks!