Time Error Fixing: Healthcare Schema Vocabulary CG Meeting. Exact at 4.00pm UK Time(11.00am Boston Time | 3.00pm GMT)

Dear invitees,
I noticed a confusion in meeting time conversion:
I said 11.am Boston time  I meant 4.00 UK Time (at GMT it will be at 3.00pm
!!!!)
This is regarding our colleagues from Europe
Apologize for any inconveniences.

Marc