Re: ACTION: Lloyd to ask James and Ewot about the underlying precision retention of xsd:decimal values

On the Java side, parsing and encoding of FHIR primitives into XML is all
hand rolled, so no xs:decimal. I'm not sure what the concern is, but if
there are any specific areas of concern I'm always hunting for new unit
tests...

James