Re: How do you go about versioning ?

Hi,
ok, so it seems our representations are pretty much aligned, except for the
"http://example.com" I don't say anything but simply redirect to the
current versions. Each version page state things like "this is a version of
http://example.com, previousVersion... and so on. Latest version is the
one, by definition, not replaced by any other version.
Per contra, if I understand you correctly, you are explicit about which
versions are out there and which is the latest version in the response page
to http:example.com. Right ?