Re: How do you go about versioning ?

Hi and Many Thanks Susanna for your email

The coverage for CRL was metadata describing prospective clinical data
standards, both public such as CDISC and internal such as raw data
standards for a specific clinical project, as well as descriptions of
retrospectiive datasets.The projejct was stopped a couple of years ago. For
many reasons, one was the lack of an people in the clinical trial domain
with an engineering approach to data standards and also challanges in the
creating a user interface to support complex configuration management.

I'm actively engaged in several other ISO11179 related intitatives: The IMI
EHR4CR project has build a data element editor. And in the FDA/PhUSE
Semantic Technology project we've create a small metamodel schema for data
elements to represent all CDISC standards as is in RDF
https://github.com/phuse-org/rdf.cdisc.org . And there's is a Data Element
Exchange (DEX) IHE profile
http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Data_Element_Exchange intative

I'm also trying to keep an eye on the RDF Shape dsicussions as the topic of
representing value sets seems, IMHO,  to be a shared issue across CDISC,
HL7 and others, see
http://kerfors.blogspot.se/2013/10/the-future-of-cdisc-cts.html

I think the versions/variants problem is a common issue, not yet addressed,
across all of these, Hence my response to Andrea's eamil

I would like to learn more about RDA's and related intitatives related to
this. I'll catch up on the material you linked to.

Thanks
Kerstin

I'm just now follwoing you and the others on the nice #RDAplenary tag on
Twitter :-)