Re: How do you go about versioning ?

Hi,

I may re-use some bits of it, but overall I am dealing with quite a different thing.
I don't have "publications", I have evolving information sets. Provenance/evidence and the like are there, but not so fine-grained (e.g.: I may have the whole ontology with the same provenance/evidence, not a few statement). In same case (small subset) I have some more fine-grained information. In this case I may pickup something from nanopubs, though I have a string focus on capturing evolution of knowledge rather than "facts" (e.g.: some facts gets validated).
There is also an are I don't know how to fit in, from the nanopubs point of view, because facts come with a history of discussion behind.
Another aspect that I think it's different is, whatever I have, it's id centric, and entity centric in the specific (like a dictionary).
So identifiers (and the relations between identifiers and identifiers of versions) comes first.

best,
Andrea