Re: HCLS Dataset Descriptions -- stepping down as editor

Kim,
  Thank you for your contributions to the HCLS dataset description
work. We appreciate the hard work you put in to get the note to where
it is now. I'll echo Alasdair's thoughts - it's perfectly ok to stay
on the note as an Editor, even if other commitments preclude you from
continuing your work.

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com