Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

Doug Fridsma of the ONC was at the HL7 meetings last week.  I suspect
that if HL7 works on this, then the ONC will follow.  And if efforts by
HL7 and W3C to move this forward in the healthcare community are
successful, that would enable ONC to show support.  From what I have
seen, the ONC tends to be politically cautious about the steps it takes.

David