Re: [LLD] TIME still CHANGED!: Dataset description telco 4PM CET

From: Gray, Alasdair J G <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:44:33 +0000
To: "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
CC: "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi

Extra issues for discussion

  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/51
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/52
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/57

I havenít had time to read section 8.

It looks like Joachim has managed to merge in my changes so far :)

Alasdair

On 24 Mar 2014, at 13:54, Gray, Alasdair J G <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>> wrote:

PS The changes Iíve made are currently queued as pull requests
https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/pulls

Alasdair

On 24 Mar 2014, at 13:52, Alasdair J G Gray <a.j.g.gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:a.j.g.gray@hw.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi All,

Iíve been going through the document and making a number of changes to correct typos etc.

I have also spotted a number of issues that we need to sort out. Perhaps we can go through them during the call today. Here are links to each of them in the GitHub issue tracker.

  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/25
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/31
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/32
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/39
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/42
  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/44

Another question that came to mind is

  *   Do we want to make RDF distributions a special case and specify the properties that they SHOULD provide?

A presentation question is

  *   https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/21

Iíll probably have generated some more by the time of the call as Iíve only reached secant 6.4.

Alasdair