Correct declaration of sources in dataset description

From: Gray, Alasdair J G <A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:10:18 +0000
To: HCLS IG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Please see issue 25
https://github.com/joejimbo/HCLSDatasetDescriptions/issues/25

Alasdair

Alasdair J G Gray
Lecturer in Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
Email: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ajg33
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5711-4872
Telephone: +44 131 451 3429
Twitter: @gray_alasdair
Arrange a Meeting: http://doodle.com/agray

--

PLEASE NOTE: There may be a delay in me dealing with your email as I am participating in UCU industrial action by ‘working to contract’ in support of the union’s campaign for fair pay in higher education.
For more info go here www.ucu.org.uk/hepay13<http://www.ucu.org.uk/hepay13>

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.