clinical pharmacogenomics

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 00:07:26 -0800
To: w3c semweb hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,
 On Matthias' recommendation, we'll be putting the clinical
pharmacogenomics calls on hold as it's been challenging to get everyone
together at the same time. That said, Matthias is still actively driving a
number of projects with members of the group at times that are most
convenient between them. Still, I'll suggest that we restart the 1st
Tuesday of the month calls and get status updates from LLD, CPGx, and COI.
Next meet will be April 1.

Cheers,

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com