Re: Propose an HL7 work group on RDF for Semantic Interoperability?

Hi David,

I would like to join your initiative.
I'm an MD immersed in SemWeb technology.
For 4 years I was a member of the research group ACA (Advanced Clinical Applications) in AGFA.
I'm familiar with creating RDF/S-OWL ontologies, N3 rules, machine reasoning.
Currently I work at Roche, dealing with what is called in pharma Real World Data (anything but clinical trial data).
RDF-izing the standards of CDISC (SDTM etc.) for clinical trial data is ongoing. FDA is quite interested. Momentum is gained.
Using SemTech for RWD has yet to begin.
It would be great if a broad approach could be established for healthcare, and not scattered ones for (bio)medical, clinical, pharma, etc. worlds separately.
I participate in the EU FP7 project SALUS, with which you seem to be familiar.

Kind regards,
Hans