Re: License unknown

Yes, mostly. I'm also trying to adhere to the ideal of having the semweb
assertions being a monotonically increasing set. At the moment the
semantics of the reasoning tools assume monotonicity. For an example of the
problem, consider a resource which makes inferences based on assertions
other make. Keeping their resource up-to-date is much harder if they have
to keep checking if assertions have disappeared, and then run their
reasoning process again from the start.

-Alan

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 2:01 PM, M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com