Bio-Ontologies Program and early bird deadline (this Friday)

From: Nigam Shah <nigam@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:58:35 -0700
To: bioontologies@gmail.com
Dear Colleagues,

We have about 37 days to go till the 17th Bio-Ontologies meeting at ISMB
2014 in Boston. The final program for 2014 is online at:
http://www.bio-ontologies.org.uk/programme and we have a superb line up of
papers, flash updates, posters, and a keynote by Melissa Haendel as well as
a community talk by Steven Kleinstein and Kei-Hoi Cheung.

The early registration deadline is June 6th (this Friday). Rates and links
to register are posted at: http://www.bio-ontologies.org.uk/registration.
 You can download the proceedings booklet or just the schedule at:
http://www.bio-ontologies.org.uk

We'd like to give a shout out to our special event on July 12th --
Phenotype Day -- which is focused on the systematic description of
phenotypic variation at all levels. Check out the line up at:
http://phenoday2014.bio-lark.org/. Registration is via the Bio-Ontologies
link above.

Finally, those of you who joined us in Berlin might want to check out the
JBMS Supplement covering the papers from 2013 at:
http://www.jbiomedsem.com/supplements/5/S1

Looking forward to meeting you in Boston this year!

-- Bio-Ontologies organizing team
   (Nigam, Michel, Larisa, Philippe)