Re: Summary of today's teleconference: JSON-LD and FHIR Ontology requirements

Hi David,

I think the answer to the first should be as follows:
- the extra information would be stripped
- the original instance would not be considered a conformant FHIR instance

In terms of the second, I think the answer would be the same as for a
non-RDF instance.  The consumer is allowed to reject the instance, but is
free to process it.  (And, as always, may choose to store or remove the
profile tag.)

Lloyd

Lloyd McKenzie

+1-780-993-9501

Note: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my clients nor
those of the organizations with whom I hold governance positions.