Re: FHIR Ontology from Cecil Lynch

On 12/21/2014 09:04 PM, Timothy W. Cook wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM, David Booth <david@dbooth.org
> <mailto:david@dbooth.org>> wrote:
>
>     But FYI, the reason Cecil presented his ontology was to allow us to
>     compare and contrast the various approaches that different
>     individuals have taken toward developing a FHIR ontology.  (Others
>     were presented previously.)  The joint HL7-W3C group on RDF for
>     Semantic Interoperability
>     http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?__title=RDF_for_Semantic___Interoperability
>     <http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability>
>     is working to converge on an ontology that could be adopted as a
>     standard by the HL7 FHIR work group.  As such, it is only an input
>     to our process rather than a final result (though Cecil may well use
>     it himself as currently is).
>
> ​Thanks for the clarification David.  Did I miss links to other ontology
> examples?
>
> If so could you re-post them or put them on the wiki page?

We have reviewed four FHIR ontology approaches, but now that you mention
it, I don't think the others posted their actual ontologies, though they
did post slides that are linked from the Work Projects section:
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#FHIR_ontology

Tony, Claude and Eric, can you please post links to your FHIR
ontologies?  Or if you don't have them on the web already you could
(privately) send them to me and I'll post them on the web and then post
a link to them.

Thanks,
David Booth