Re: Minutes of last week's (Dec 2) HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup / W3C HCLS COI call -- Review of FHIR ontology approaches (cont.)

Hi Peter,

Yes, we'll definitely want to model the FHIR instance expression in such a
way that it closes the world (or at least allow for a closed world form) in
a similar manner to what I did for v3.

Lloyd McKenzie

+1-780-993-9501

Note: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my clients nor
those of the organizations with whom I hold governance positions.