Re: NDF-RT and Canada

Hi Marc,
  DrugBank offers mappings to DPD. you can access drugbank data in RDF with
Bio2RDF.

bio2rdf.org/datasets/drugbank - summary page
http://drugbank.bio2rdf.org/fct - faceted browser
http://drugbank.bio2rdf.org/sparql  - sparql endpoint
http://download.bio2rdf.org/current/drugbank/ - rdf files

bio2rdf's prefix for DPD is 'dpd'.  from the summary page, we see that
there are 989 references from drugbank to dpd. that's nowhere near
complete, but at least these are curated.

 to get the list of mappings

select distinct ?x ?xref
where {
  ?x <http://bio2rdf.org/drugbank_vocabulary:xref> ?xref
  FILTER regex(?xref,"dpd")
}

using the browser, you can search for fluoxetine and get to
http://drugbank.bio2rdf.org/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbio2rdf.org%2Fdrugbank%3ADB00472

the link to dpd is http://bio2rdf.org/dpd:2242124

getting the dpd into bio2rdf is on my todo already.

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford