Re: Our paper won the distinguished paper/talk award at Medinfo2013

Hi Matthias,
Congratulation. Good work.
In the paper,  you have mentioned about the conversion of dbSNP to RDF. I
haven't seen dbSNP on the list of the converted datasets under Bio2RDF
project. I am also struggling to convert dbSNP to RDF. Could you tell me
where can I find the RDF verison of dbSNP or Can I access to the script
written for conversion if there is any?
Thanks in advance,

Remzi

--